Ingredients (for 4 portions):
- 4 pieces of brown bread with seeds
- bunch of spinach
- 8 eggs
- 1 pack of light-salted salmon
- 4 tablespoons of grated parmesan
- half glass of cream
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
For the decoration:
- ground pepper
- Whisk eggs with cream and grated parmesan. Pour the mixture on the pan and make scramble eggs.
- Dry bread pieces on a pan or in a toaster.
- Fry bunch of spinach in olive oil.
- Thoroughly chop parsley and cilantro.
- Cut light-salted salmon into slim pieces.
- Serve the dish: lay out bread pieces on plates. Put scramble eggs on them, strew with chopped cilantro and parsley. Put light-salted salmon on the top. Lay out fried spinach near the bread. In the end strew the dish with salt and pepper according to your taste.
Nutrition value per 1 portion:
- calorific value – 535 kcal
- protein – 38 gr
- fats – 30 gr
- carbohydrates – 26 gr