Only three steps to cook ideal bruschetta with artichoke paste and pickled bell pepper.
Ingredients (for 4 portions):
- 4 pieces of whole wheat bread
- 200 gr of artichoke paste
- 200 gr of pickled bell pepper
- 100 gr of Romaine lettuce
For the decoration:
- grated parmesan
- mustard sprouts
- Taggiasca olives
- Grill bread pieces or fry them on a dry pan.
- Spread artichoke paste on bread pieces. Put pickled bell pepper and romaine lettuce atop.
- Serve the dish: decorate with parsley, mustard sprouts and Taggiasca olives. Strew the dish with grated parmesan.
Nutrition value per 1 portion:
- Calorific value – 468
- Protein – 18
- Fats – 14
- Carbohydrates – 69