It is possible to make a complex dish even from a cauliflower if you know the recipe of special sauce.
Ingredients (for 4 portions):
- 1 middle cauliflower
- 0,5 glass of almond flakes
- 200 gr of mascarpone cheese
- bunch of spinach leaves
- 1 jar of dried tomatoes
- 1 garlic
- 1 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
For the decoration:
- fennel roots
- Cut cauliflower into buds. Fry them on a pan. You may also grill them or bake in the oven under a temperature of 180 degree until they are ready.
- Put spinach leaves in a bowl. Sprinkle them thoroughly with extra virgin olive oil.
- Cook almond sauce: mix in blender almond flakes with mascarpone cheese.
- Serve the dish: lay out sauce on plates, put cauliflower and spinach leaves atop. Decorate the dish with dried tomatoes and fennel roots.
- Nutrition value per 1 portion:
- calorific value – 419 kcal
- protein – 17 gr
- fats – 27 gr
- carbohydrates – 31 gr