Delicious and very simple dessert that you will want to eat before all the appetizers. Let`s cook it right away!
Ingredients (3 portions):
- rice 200 gr
- 3 vanilla pods
- coconut milk 450 ml
- cow’s milk 200 ml
- 1 mango
- 1 cardamom pod
- estragon 5 gr
- sugar 50 gr
- Mix coconut and cow milk in a saucepan.
- Add rice, sugar, cardamom and vanilla. Cook about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Rice should be soft and loose structure.
- Take out the vanilla and cardamom pods. Leave the mixture to cool slightly.
- Afterwards put rice into forms, in which dessert will served, and put them in the fridge for a few hours.
- Get chilled pudding out of the fridge, top it with estragon and slices of mango, and serve the dessert.
Nutritional value per 1 portion:
calorific value – 780 kcal
protein – 10 gr
fats – 25 gr
carbohydrates – 96 gr