The rich spice infuses professional style in the simple dish and perfectly warms up in the cold weather!
Ingredients (for 1 portion):
- turkey shin 160 gr
- wild rice 50 gr
- onion 60 gr
- red onion 50 gr
- curcuma 10 gr
- shallot 50 gr
- potatoes 50 gr
- carrots 50 gr
- garlic 5 gr
- celery 50 gr
- mix of herbs (cilantro, parsley, dill) 6 gr
- extra virgin olive oil 5 gr
- Boil onion and break into petals.
- Soak rice and cook according to the instruction on the package. Drain water and sprinkle rice with extra virgin olive oil.
- Cut turkey into pieces, stew for 10 minutes separating meat from bones.
- Make sauce: boil vegetables and onions (red and shallot). Add curcuma, olive oil, garlic, salt and mix everything in blender.
- Serve the dish: lay out sauce, rice and boiled onion on the plate and strew with mixed herbs. Put turkey meat on the top and sprinkle with extra virgin olive oil.
Nutritional value per 1 portion:
calorific value – 415 kcal
protein –39 gr
fats – 8 gr
carbohydrates – 51 gr